VINEYARD MANCAMP 2017
A weekend of adventure in the mountains, unplugged from the typical routine and responsibilities of life. Here’s what you can expect:
- Paintball, zip-lines, and high ropes
- Games, challenges, fires in the woods
- Boats, tubing, rope swings, water slides and a floating climbing tower on the lake
- Stillness, worship, teaching, connecting, growing
- Awesome Guest Speaker Dave Workman from Cincinnati
It’s time to mix things up, have some fun and take some risks… Accept the challenge. Come to Vineyard ManCamp.
LAKE LURE, NC – SEPTEMBER 15-17, 2017
MANCAMP starts with dinner Friday night at 7pm and ends around noon on Sunday.
All participants must be 18 years or older.
Also available: full court basketball, sand volleyball, 18-hole disc golf course, canoeing and fishing on the lake.
Price of $160 covers lodging, 5 meals, ManCamp t-shirt, and all camp activities and fees.
Email Tyler with any questions.
THE ADVENTURE BEGINS IN...